First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Alert

5 posters

Go down

On Alert Empty On Alert

Post by Pconlon Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Less than 2 Hours ago a jury in L.A (trial was moved) convicted a San Francisco Bay area Police officer of Involuntary Manslaughter in the January 2009 BART System apparently accidental shooting that resulted in the death of a Black "presumed transient" ???? While reckless no one ever really put forth any motive with any malice attached to it Exclamation

***** Various activists got things going real early in Oakland 18 months ago with some rioting & looting taking place. All along they deemed it Murder and demanded that as a Judgement in the case.

***** The convicted now faces up to 4 years max. and the Bay area, LA, and even San Diego are tense as some crowds gather.Some compare this to the Rodney King case.

***** I have often asked myself in the aftermath of many Court cases that I have disagreed with IF I had any right to commit crimes including attacks on others( non connected to the actual case) burning, looting or assorted Vandalism???? More importantly WHY is it that the MSM gives credibility to those either advocating violence or hinting at it????

****** Life is unfair ------- We all have grievences and in some cases We are on the receiving end of massive injustice - but do We have the Right out of frustration to attack others??? BTW - the BART shooting and later Court appearances have recieved from the National Media massive attention since it all started. In my estimation at least 500 X more than the 2007 Knoxville butchery of 2 College Students by a Group of Criminals. I am probably being too Conservative with that estimate.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

On Alert Empty Re: On Alert

Post by Detonate95 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm

It's going to be another long hot summer. And as evidenced by the administrations conduct in the Black Panther voter intimidation case, we are not going to see any attempt to control the situation.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm

****** If in 2012 = Obama loses by under a Million Votes with the GOP Winner getting like 275 Electoral Votes with a few States Razor thin - I expect difficulties in some areas. You can almost count on it.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 am

I'm glad I live in rural Colorado.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by mogunone Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

I'm glad I have plenty of ammo.
mogunone
mogunone

http://raymoreoutdoorsports.mysite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by obenow Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm glad I have funds to buy more and I know how to use what I have in whatever the circumstance
obenow
obenow

Back to top Go down

Post by saint Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Here in Florida we have the gator and those big snakes ready to turn them loose on those that want to riot. Basketball clown
saint
saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum