First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'...

4 posters

Go down

DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'... Empty DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'...

Post by moy3rd Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:41 am

DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'...

HERE WE GO AGAIN..2000 PAGES,& NO ONE KNOWS WHATS IN IT!!!!

Vote these crooks out in November.

http://tinyurl.com/2flycvq
moy3rd
moy3rd

Back to top Go down

DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'... Empty Re: DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'...

Post by Eddie Oliver Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 am

AMEN!!! All I have heard for the past 2 years is change. I (and a lot more I hope) will go to the polls this November and vote the old out and the new in. I feel this is the kind of change we need. Forget Dem. or Rep. just vote for the person you think can get us out of this mess the country has gotten into.

Eddie Oliver
Co. C 1/2 68-69
Eddie Oliver
Eddie Oliver

Back to top Go down

DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'... Empty Re: DODD: 'No one will know until this is actually in place how it works'...

Post by Detonate95 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 am

The November elections could be the most important in our recent history. If we don't do something to turn this mess around, we are going to be in big trouble.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by obenow Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 am

I made a post on one of the boards that the May elections were important because it gave us the opportunity to have true choice in November.Two choices infact if we voted right.

That is now gone and November is our last best choice for our future. What are you going to do about it!!!!!
obenow
obenow

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 am

My plan is to call everyone I know on the day before election day and make sure they plan to vote. If some one needs a ride, or babysitting, or some other assistance I will do my best to provide it. Correction, I will only call those who I know will vote correctly.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down