First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barry on vacation AGAIN

4 posters

Go down

Barry on vacation AGAIN Empty Barry on vacation AGAIN

Post by obenow Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 pm

With Koreas ready to go to war and the middle east flaring up, Barry decided to take a few days off from the hard grind but not before he announced he would not take part in the Memorial Service at Arlington as he would be on Vacation, but he would return to DC for the Paul McCartney concert the next evening.

Also he need $500,000,000.00 to send the gurad to the borders to "train" and observe NOT ENFORCE any laws on immigration.

Hey America, when is enough enough. Forget our heroes and remember the band what a piece of work this guy is. What a descrace.
obenow
obenow

Back to top Go down

Barry on vacation AGAIN Empty Re: Barry on vacation AGAIN

Post by Pconlon Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 am

***** First things First ******** He's off to California to raise $$$$$$$ for Barbara Boxer who just might have a tougher race than some expect IF Carley Fiorina gets the GOP nod.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Wed May 26, 2010 6:58 am

I note he is not visiting the Gulf Coast.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Trackpuppy Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

enough is enough ...this is a balant slap in the face of every service man / women that has served this country past present. If this is his true feelings then why does he keep referring to himself as Commander in Chief when it is covent!
Trackpuppy
Trackpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by obenow Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am

i WROTE MY LETTER TO THE EDITOR LAST NIGHT AND EMAILED IN WITH MY THOUGHT'S FOR vETERANS AND HIM. hOME THE PUBLISH IT.

I know he just gave up the entire active duty votes.
obenow
obenow

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 pm

The only bright side to this is, that every other candidate he has supported has lost. Hope the trend continues.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Wed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm

***** Don't forget the new 1,200 NG's headed for Arizona. Most are Desk Jockey's. What's needed is a rotating heavy presence of Every States Guard on the Border in those 4 States for about 90 days each. It could be done by Presidential edict - but remember Democrats KNOW that a portion of the illegals will Vote someday ..... and they want the Hispanic Vote riled up in opposition to "Racist" Republicans forever.

**** Barry also after heavy criticism yesterday on Fox is now getting ready for a Full Press Conference - something he's avoided for a good 9 month's.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum