First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice?

+2
Pconlon
moy3rd
6 posters

Go down

Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice? Empty Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice?

Post by moy3rd Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 am

Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice?
Sen. Orrin Hatch says she's possible nominee.

http://tinyurl.com/yaz26km
moy3rd
moy3rd

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice? Empty Re: Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice?

Post by Pconlon Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:40 am

*****Seems unlikely BUT Barry knows her being an Ex Senator might get her thru . If he tries Janet Nepolitano there will be a Helluva Fight.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice? Empty Re: Hillary Clinton as Supreme Court justice?

Post by obenow Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 am

Nothing like letting the inmates watch the institution
obenow
obenow

Back to top Go down

Post by johnpeters Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm

think about it it makes perfect sense how else could you eliminate what most would consider your closest competion and side line them for a long period of time!! remember supreme court appointments are for life and has anyone heard of a justice resigning to run for president?? i don't recall any may just be a sound move if your mr b!!!

johnpeters

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:20 am

****As it stands right now despite probable GOP success this November they still will not take over the Senate. A move like this just might be the catalyst for a GOP takeover.

***** Obama can easily live with a bare Democrat majority with Harry Reid gone, Bayh gone, Blanche Lincoln gone, Specter gone, and with possible GOP pu's in No.Dakota & Colorado but he stil has an edge.

**** I doubt they want Mitch McConnel as Majority leader.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trackpuppy Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 am

What would she gain by accepting a nod for the court? While they do have limited power it is only on matters that make it to them. Other than a lifetime job I don't see the eprk in it for her.
Trackpuppy
Trackpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by doclou Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 pm

I never trusted Hillary. She was senator in NY and did nothing.
In God We Trust ... In Washington I don't
doclou
doclou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down