First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't ask, don't tell.

4 posters

Go down

Don't ask, don't tell. Empty Don't ask, don't tell.

Post by the SS Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 am

I found this editorial and thought it was good thought provoking material. The author considers himself a homophobe, the definition being defined as "fearing the homosexual agenda". On that basis I consider myself a homophobe but one who knows his enemy and will stand my ground against them. I just spent Christmas with one in my home. I love my brother in law but do not condone his behavior. He knows this and we have talked about it. He is not a radical, does not promote homo marriage and feels gays would not be happy in the volunteer military but should be allowed to serve under an emergency draft. But David is an exception.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40830

May 2011 be a great year. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Don't ask, don't tell. Empty Re: Don't ask, don't tell.

Post by Pconlon Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm

****** DADT wasn't perfect - but it allowed a few Good People to Serve as long as they didn't Act Up.

**** Clearly the Gay Militants want some to Act Up and cause at least some damage to the Military. With all the Nation's current problems WHY this crap had to be a Main priority is rather amazing. This includes that Bastard Harry Reid (D-Nev) who after he got narrowly reelected THEN decided to really try to Ram this thru .

No pun intended.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 am

I think many Americans do not fully understand what this is all about. They think that gays were prohibited from serving in the military. And that changing the DADT rule would allow them to serve. Many gays have served honorably and well, and none were prohibited from serving. The only change is that now they can serve openly. I think DADT was a good policy and should have been continued. This is another example of the progressive agenda gone wrong. They will not be satisfied until they have successfully ended all of our traditions and eliminated all of our morals. We must stop this degradation of our society.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Don't ask, don't tell. Empty DADT

Post by Fitz Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 am

Years ago in the movie Midnight Cowboy, Joe Buck(Jon Voight) nailed it correctly when he mused,"shoot...them boys ain't nuthin but a bunch of tuittie fruitties" ...
In addition to liberal hatred of the military(which they have been trying to defang since the draft was ended). This is all about health&wealth benefits for those involved in unusual relationships.The civilian government agencies have done the same. Back in the day this was properly identified as socially deviant behavior...in this instance sexual deviant behavior.In other words, "it ain't frigg'n normal"!

Sadly this Obama edition of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...will be forever known as the "Gay Caballeros"... Mullen and the rest of the PC Pentagon staff that sold this bilge should have retired in protest rather than invoking it. What will Mullen be remembered for? A wartime commander? Nope...legitimizing deviant behaivior...(of course he is a swabbie). Then again General Carter Ham formerly of 1st ID testified in favor of this in front of Congress..Sad day.

Soon the USMC will be known as the "Marnies"...

Cigar? Cigarette? How about a hamburger?? Why we'll set health biometrics to enforce on you. We'll show you...

Want to blow somebody?.... No problem.

Fitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 am

*****Believe it or not - back in 1993 - then JCS Chairman Colin Powell told the new President - Bill Clinton - that this could not be implemented without serious consequences. That's WHY - DADT got started - a common sense Middle approach for some.

***** Obviously this was not enough for the Activist's. Like where is Powell today on this ????

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am

Here is a follow up on the original article I posted from Human Events. I know a young couple who were married during Christmas and are both active duty Navy. In conversation with the new bride her only complaint with the Navy concerned lesbian superiors who show favoritism for like minded women and put pressure on hetero women to be their "close friends". It is enough of a problem that she will leave the Navy at the end of her enlistment. Controlling the sexual behavior of young people in the military is one tough job. Look at the number of pregnancies of single enlisted women that occur in both the Navy and the Army. For some reason it is not as high in the Air Force and the Marines. Maybe they have more lesbians! Cool

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40949

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am

***** Those Lesbian superiors just might be the issue to make some common sense reassert itself here - because if Past History is any guide - some of these "Ladies" have an unflinching view of Men in general , and anything that exists as a Male institution.No way any organization survives intact with such a view. If a Real Crunch comes watch out.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum