First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley Manning

2 posters

Go down

Bradley Manning Empty Bradley Manning

Post by Pconlon Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:41 pm

***** This little Bastard has done incalculable damage. I believe he is presently in the Bragg Stockade awaiting trial - but in this case Civilian Lawyers possibly paid for by Wikileaks & other Leftists will represent him. They will try to subpoena many high officials and drag this into the full Political realm.

***** The little SOB will be in the Big time - enjoying it all. Hard to believe they once shot Eddie Slovik. Exclamation

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Bradley Manning Empty Re: Bradley Manning

Post by the SS Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 pm

I can not believe that he in his position was able to access this much info without being detected and without help. I provide building automation systems to government facilities and the specifications that we must meet are overwhelming. But yet a little nobody can access this material when on the inside? Every person who answers the question ,"what went wrong ", with a shrug of the shoulders gets fired on the spot. Cool Mad

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

*** Never underestimate incompotence - but he had guidance from some others. There aurely is evidence against him other than "Downloading" - Computers he was at even away from base must have by now been checked and links to hostile outsiders confirmed.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm

By the way, Happy Birthday. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: