First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WikiLeaks

3 posters

Go down

WikiLeaks Empty WikiLeaks

Post by the SS Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/29/lawmakers-administration-prosecute-wikileaks-designate-terror-group/

Declaring Julian Assange a terrorist and attempting to prosecute him is covering the wound with make up. Why is there a wound is my question? How could a lowly PFC be privy to such info and how did it get out is a bigger concern for me? My sixth sense tells me there are more rats in this mess. I'm afraid the truth will be withheld about who else is involved. There have been questions raised about our State Department and their politics before. I want to see some people prosecuted in our government and I want a major shake up to tighten security. With the White House full of leftist radicals I trust no one including the President. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks Empty Re: WikiLeaks

Post by Pconlon Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 am

***** The legal point should be made that Assange and others ARE receiving Stolen Property and encouraging others who have signed Legal documents to break their word and engage in Espionage and/or Employee Sabotage.

****** I know proving it point by point is difficult BUT that's the reality. Also by his statements a few weeks ago threatening to open up vital American infrastructure to possible terrorism - Assange Declared War on the USA

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Unconfirmed rumor that a secret grand jury has been called to indict Assange and once the indictment is forthcoming, he will be extradited for trial.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

***** I doubt Britain will hand him over. Just my view on this.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I think they will. It's the whole reason they arrested him in the first place. The trumped up sex charge is not even an extraditable offense in GB, but espionage is.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down