First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Budget cuts - start with the UN!

3 posters

Go down

Budget cuts - start with the UN! Empty Budget cuts - start with the UN!

Post by the SS Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 am

When looking for places to reduce spending let's start with that useless institution, the United Nations.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council/?test=latestnews

I think it is reasonable to reduce our contribution to a level equal to the average that every other country pays. That would be a move that would applauded by the majority of Americans. How about relocating the UN facility from New York to somewhere closer to the action like Somalia? I'm certain they can find some cheap rent in North Korea. Go anywhere but just get away from that human rights violator, the United States.Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Budget cuts - start with the UN! Empty Re: Budget cuts - start with the UN!

Post by Chris_Bowman Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Doggone, I was sure my finger was purple....Did I miss the election? I vote YES, Twisted Evil on all the above this time, instead of voting for None Of The Above on congressional seats. Laughing Yep, Somalia would be an ideal place. All those bitchy members, who scream the loudest, while using the least amount of common sense or courtesy, could live in common with the rest of pirates. pirat The USELESS NATIONS organization has been a thorn in our side long enough.
Chris_Bowman
Chris_Bowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 am

The UN has become an organization who's sole purpose is to allow a forum for other countries to attack us. And If we withdrew our funding, or reduced it to a level par with the contributions of other countries, there would be no need to move the UN to another location, because without our funding there would be no UN. Which is OK with me.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum