First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Politics

2 posters

Go down

Debate Politics Empty Debate Politics

Post by Pconlon Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 pm

******* Floyd - If you are Interested and due to the lack of activity at the BRO site - occasionally look in on DebatePolitics. The volume there is substantial. Right now I'm under a 2 day suspension (or more) for being critical of those defending Muslims and NPR (though they castigate Mormons)

******* What stands out about the place is that it's a solid 15% Gay - Trust me on this.

****** I might have made mention in the past of this place. It's got a Cadre of Individuals who are immune to censure but they love to bait others. I was on for about 5 months under Zinc Route , but was eliminated last March. I came back on about a month ago undetected due to a hitch in their system.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Debate Politics Empty Re: Debate Politics

Post by Detonate95 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I just don't think it would be my kind of place, Peter. I would rather hold my discussions with people I know and respect. Interesting that you inserted Harrison on the other board. Nobody took the bait.

I finally figured out you can't have a meaningful discussion with anyone from the far left. My mind is made up, please don't confuse me with facts, fits them perfectly. And when they can't defend their position with a realistic argument, they immediately revert to finger pointing, slander, and name calling. I have nothing to gain by wasting my time on those idiots.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Harrison (Believe it or Not) is not a Leftist. He's just an old Time Blue/Yellow Dog Democrat that has a view of life that's been gone for a good 40 years now.

Without the Hard Left & beau Coup Immigrants there would be little left of the Democratic Party. There would be like 40 GOP Governors, 60 Senators and 275 House members.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Maybe so, but he fit the role of a far left winger in his methods of arguing. Never made a post without an insult.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum