First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Congressman Phil Hare

3 posters

Go down

Meet Congressman Phil Hare Empty Meet Congressman Phil Hare

Post by the SS Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/06/video-hare-calls-deficit-debt-a-myth/

I have been heavily campaigning for this guy's opponnent, Bob Schilling, and Phil's mouth has been our best asset. Hare is losing support from his own base. He is presently behind in the polls. We could have our first Republican representative in over forty years. And most importantly Bob Schilling is a Conservative! Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Meet Congressman Phil Hare Empty Re: Meet Congressman Phil Hare

Post by Detonate95 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 am

I certainly hope you guys take him down. What next? The moon landing was faked, the earth is flat, the holocaust never happened!

I'm glad I kept this site open so we have a place to discuss things like this. It has now become our political forum.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 am

I ,also, am glad to see this forum still open. I try to avoid political speech on the BRO site and leave it to social discussions.
Phil Hare was a member of the previous representative's (Lane Evans) staff and when Evan's stepped down for health reasons Hare was appointed by the Democrat hierarchy to be the new rep. Many Democrats were unhappy with the choice and felt there were better canidates (and they were right). Our Democrat reps are all puppets who do whatever the big labor Demos tell them to do.

Keep fighting for truth, justice and the American way. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Here's the rest of the story. Bob Schilling-R won the election for the 17th Congressional District by a margin of 53% to 42% for Phil Hare. This district has been under control of the Demos for over 30 years. The belligerent Hare is refusing to do interviews. Bob was very humble when he thanked his supporters. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonate95 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, I noted that victory. And many others that I hope are going to get us moving in the right direction. Or, at least, put the brakes on our rapid move in the wrong direction.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 am

Yesterday, Veteran's Day, Bob Schilling hosted a Veteran's Appreciation Dinner at the local Croatian Crest Club. Bob's pizza restaurant, St. Giuseppes Pizza, catered the event which was very well attended. Bob's wife and ten kids were all there helping to serve the meals.

I had a chance to talk to Bob about what he faces in Washington. It appears that the new freshman class are really sticking together. Bob will be staying in a small apartment with another freshman with similar Christian values. The old guard is offering to take the new class under their wing but the message they are getting back is " the nation is in a crisis, we all pledged to serve only three or four terms so there is no time to waste, let's get it on". The new guys are talking about new rules and less recesses. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Cool

Ps. You don't know how good it feels to finally have representation in the government.

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 pm

******* The rather grim reality is THIS: Most of the Democrats defeated by these "New Guard" types were fairly moderate like Ike Skelton(D-Mo) In a Presidential year with a larger probable turnout these districts can easily switch back. It was not the Conservative idealogues who put most of this new classover.

***** Do not conclude on the basis of last weeks election that Obama is easily beatable in 2012.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Obama's defeat in 2012 is definitely not guaranteed and for the same reason Quinn is the gov of Illinois - government employees, Hispanics and minority votes. Quinn lost 62 districts and won only 3 and finished with 19000 votes more than his opponent. Brady was going to reduce state government size, reduce Medicaide and revamp voter registration laws.

The Demos are really picking up the pace to be fully mobilized for 2012. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

****** Inspite of the enegy of the TP Movement and despite more and more realizing that Government is just too big and that We cannot sustain this debt level much long - what MOST still have a hard time accepting is that Democrats have succeeded to some extent by "Importing" Voters. Just focusing on 100% Legal people - they Raise their hands , take the Oath and then out in the Hallway the Democrats at a table register them immediatly . Solid , reliable at least for the short term Voters.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:23 pm

The only way to defeat that is to take away the money and either by design or by our own foolishness that will happen.

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum