First Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visalia Killing

3 posters

Go down

Visalia Killing Empty Visalia Killing

Post by Pconlon Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 am

******* This item barely on the National radarscreen took place yesterday. A Mormon (LDS) Bishop - non Paid position was murdered by a stranger who just walked into the Meetinghouse - asked for "Who was in Charge" then shot the Father of 6 Four times before exiting the building. He was later caught by Police and shot & killed also. So far no motivation for this event OR identification of the culprit.

****** This just might become a substantial story IF it is somehow related to the long term Prop 8 contentious struggle of which the LDS Church is fully involved. Then it might justifiably be in the "Hate Crime" arena (??)

******* Little nationally on this so far - however I do wonder if say one of the outspoken Lesbian Clergy now heavily in the Episcopal Church and ever so permeating the Methodists also was the victim - that there might already be Heavy focus by the MSM. Idea

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Visalia Killing Empty Re: Visalia Killing

Post by Detonate95 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 am

To illustrate Peter's point, I follow the news closely, and this is the first I've heard of the event. Think about if it had been an Iman (sic) shot in a Mosque. I'll bet there would have been plenty of coverage.
Detonate95
Detonate95

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 am

***** After several hours yesterday CBS picked it up with little details. Later CNN & Fox had it without a lot of specifics. It appears the Killer is a long inactive Church member with Psychological issues for years .The deceased did not know him.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by the SS Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 am

I know of one parish priest who just acquired his firearms id card for the purpose of carrying concealed within the church buildings and premises.

The attack on the Christian church is increasing and will become more physical. My church has seen an increase in vandalism targeting religous symbols. Expect it to get worse. Cool

the SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pconlon Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 am

***** In this same general area there was/is coverage of some presumed arson at a new Mosque Construction site in Tennessee a few days ago . Yesterday there was a Candlelight MultiFaith vigil by those wanting to express their solidarity across Religous lines. BTW - We now have in the USA a good 500 + Mosques. Few have had any difficulties with the locals inspite of some of the Faithful not exactly blending in insofar as attire.

****** To agree with the above - if Some wacko Bible toting Redneck had entered a Mosque & blew away the Imam anywhere in the Country - you would have Keith Olberman acting like Tomas de Torquemada had arisen.Last week he spent half his airtime on this jerk in NYC he stabbed a Muslim cabdriver.

Pconlon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum